For this last session of the Fall 2014 meetings, we explored a type of number puzzle involving labeling undirected graphs.
Some of the questions we explored:
- How can we solve an arithmagraph puzzle using addition?
- How can we solve an arithmagraph puzzle using multiplication?
- What types of arithmagraphs can’t be solved?
- How many different ways are they to specific types of arithmagraphs?
- What are some fool-proof ways to solve arithmagons?
Download the Handouts
And here’s a photo of us working on one of the conjectures: