The Department of Mathematics at Boise State University is proud to announce we will continue a Math Teachers' Circle for Treasure Valley K–12 mathematics educators
Our meetings will take place during the Saturday mornings listed below, from 9:00 AM to noon. Meetings take place on Boise State University campus, Mathematics Building, room 107. Parking is available (contact a circle organizer for the parking code).
- Saturday, September 22, 2017
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- Saturday, November 4, 2017
- Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Saturday, December 2, 2017
- Saturday, January 27, 2018
- Saturday, February 10, 2018
- Saturday, March 3, 2018
- Saturday, April 7, 2018
Boise State University Mathematics Department
Margaret Kinzel, Mathematics Education
Zach Teitler, Mathematics
Please check here periodically for updates, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.